Golf grips can be a major impact on how good your game is on any given day. However, this does not mean that a good golf grip has to break the bank. Golf grips can range from $1.5.00 to $60.00 which is a wide gap. We believe in finding affordable golf grips that bring the best value for your money without actually breaking the bank.
Picking the best-fit golf grips does not mean you have to spend tooth and nail. The most expensive golf grips do not always promise superior quality. The cheap golf grips often revolutionize your game more than the expensive ones can. Nevertheless, the plethora of options available in the market can often confuse even the most experienced players. We surveyed the market for the best cheap golf grips and made a list, so you do not have to.
Let’s start by dispelling any misconceptions that some individuals may have about low-cost grips. You don’t have to compromise quality just because the price is cheaper than you would anticipate. Instead, it’s more of a matter of shopping around to find the perfect mix of price and what the grip can do for your game.
Now that being said, we bring to you the most affordable grips in the market that bring the right bang for your buck, which we believe you can’t afford to overlook.
|Masters Tour Grip||CHECK PRICE|
|Lamkin Crossline Grips||CHECK PRICE|
|Saplize Golf Grips||CHECK PRICE|
|Karma Velvet Grip||CHECK PRICE|
|The Winn Excel Midsize||CHECK PRICE|
|Golf Pride Tour 2G Grip||CHECK PRICE|
|Zenesty Golf Putter Gri||CHECK PRICE|
|Traxion Tour Club Grip||CHECK PRICE|
|MCC PLUS 4 ALIGN SWING GRIP||CHECK PRICE|
|MCC New Decade® MultiCompound||CHECK PRICE|
- 1. Masters Tour Grip
- 2. Lamkin Crossline Grips
- 3. Saplize Golf Grips
- 4. Karma Velvet Grip
- 5. The Winn Excel Midsize
- 6. Golf Pride Tour 2G Grip
- 7. Zenesty Golf Putter Grip
- 8. Traxion Tour Club Grip
- 9. MCC PLUS 4 ALIGN SWING GRIP
- 10. MCC New Decade® MultiCompound
- What TO Check In the Best Affordable Golf Grips
- Final Thoughts
1. Masters Tour Grip
- It has rubberized construction
- It has been designed specifically to provide excellent grip
- The Textured design brings increased functionality
This is the first grip on our list and for a perfect reason. This grip is not only affordable but also brings the best value for your money. Masters Tour Grip is an affordable grip that ensures that your good game is just a few bucks away.
Masters Tour Grip can be found for half the price as compared to other grips in the market without compromising on the quality. They come with a textured design across the rubber which provides great traction even in more difficult weather conditions. The rubber design on the grip is also very close to that found in the most expensive golf grips.
Choose these cheap grips if you’re looking to re-grip an affordable grip that provides great traction at the same time.
- Rubberized construction
- Textured design
- Master’s branding
- Durability issues
- Not suitable in all certain weather conditions
2. Lamkin Crossline Grips
- Exceptional lateral traction and grip stability
- A firmer grip material minimizes twisting at shot contact.
- Material is a proprietary substance that has been developed for long-term use
Lamkin is a well-known brand when it comes to low-cost golf grips. They are more expensive than Karma and SAPLIZE, but they are more durable and of somewhat better quality.
When you are faced with trickier conditions on a damp weather day, the Lamkin Crossline grip's striking black/white, high traction design instills just the right amount of traction you need which makes it just a perfect grip for sweaty hands.
This grip has a reduced profile and is made of a reasonably durable synthetic rubber that comes in three sizes. This grip's tread is very consistent and spans 360 degrees. The number of notches on the grip should also indicate that it will function in a variety of weather situations, allowing you to keep control of your swing.
- Enhanced universal pattern
- Upgraded compound for a more comfortable feel
- Optimized installation flexibility
- Department Name: unisex-adult
- Relatively expensive
- No color options
3. Saplize Golf Grips
- Solvent, rubber vise clamp, and golf hook blade are included in the kit
- Anti-slip technology is provided by a special rubber composition
- Shock absorption is excellent
- Designed to withstand all types of weather
SAPLIZE's grip collection is also worth mentioning. They provide a wide variety of designs (multi-compound & solid rubber), colors (black, grey, blue, green, orange, and purple), and grip sizes to choose from (standard & midsize).
SAPLIZE golf grips are somewhat (but barely) more costly than Karma Velvet, yet they provide a good grip at a reasonable price. Their rubber mix is exclusive to them, and they admit to using computer engineering to develop what they believe is the ideal tread pattern for optimum grip.
Being affordable and cheap is just an added perk to these grips at the same time.
With a 60-round core, they've tried to incorporate as much rubber as possible for increased comfort and the capacity to absorb as much stress and energy as possible. As a consequence, you'll have a grip that won't hurt your hands while still giving you control and confidence in your strokes. Making this not only affordable and cheap but also exceptionally well-designed as well.
- Increased traction
- Concise Design Style
- Classic debossing patten
- Light color arrow and lines printed on pure black rubber
- Relatively less cheap
4. Karma Velvet Grip
- The all-black color scheme makes these golf grips perfect for use with any club
- It's difficult to find a better set of 13 golf grips for the same price
- You'll get a lot of bang for your buck with this set
The Karma Velvet grip has to be the greatest value grip, and once you use them you will understand exactly why these grips are the best value for your money. When it comes to treading form, they utilize the lightning bolt option, which is available singly as well as in bundles.
This does imply that you have a firm enough grip to counteract the natural tendency of a club to slip and twist throughout your swing, giving you a boost of confidence. Traction requires great design and these grips bring great traction with the added benefit of being affordable at the same time.
The tread volume is also excellent, giving you that sticky sensation that will enable you to truly let loose with your shots since you know your grip won't fail you. Making this not only affordable and cheap but one with the most value as well.
- They have a circular form that is very comfortable to wear
- The midsize size is suitable for the majority of hands
- The comfort and feel are improved by the use of a softer rubber composition
- For a 13-piece golf grip package, the low price tag provides the greatest value
- The tape and solvent must be purchased separately
- They have a drab appearance that isn’t very appealing
5. The Winn Excel Midsize
- No slip performance
- Increased traction
- Stress absorbance
The Winn Excel Midsize is just the right grip for a beginner looking for a cheap golf grip option without compromising on the quality of the golf grip. It is ideal for players with bigger hands who want a soft, comfortable grip and a high level of slip resistance. You can also check out our list of best-oversized golf grips.
Its stress-absorbing properties make it suitable for players with arthritic problems. It's light, which decreases total club weight and lowers the balancing point, resulting in improved clubhead speed and feel.
- It’s soft and comfy
- The non-slip surface provides a secure grip
- Sophisticated and elegant appearance
- For some people, grip may be rough on the hands
6. Golf Pride Tour 2G Grip
- Wrap design blends with soft rubber's durability and performance
- A unique high-tack rubber compound
- Tacky feel for superior control
For a fantastic feel, the Tour Wrap® 2G® has increased tackiness and soft material. The appearance and feel of premium leather are combined with the durability and performance of high-tack rubber in this one-piece simulated wrap grip. In addition, this being an affordable option makes this the best value to bring your best game every single time.
- It is Durable
- It feels Lightweight
- Stylish and sleek design that looks appealing
- Texture is designed for increased traction
- It has less Longevity
- For some it might be difficult to Use
7. Zenesty Golf Putter Grip
- This Golf Putter Grip has Pistol Shape Design
- Fits naturally with the wrist, and relieves pressure on the hand.
- The exterior is made of a water-resistant material
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean material
The Zenesty Golf Putter Grip is made of high-quality environmental protection materials that are anti-slip and water-resistant, allowing you to practice your putting skills in any weather.
Black, Orange, Purple, Red, Green, Blue, and White are the six colors available. Not only this, it comes with a great shocker of being extremely affordable and cheap and delivering almost the same performance without spending big bucks.
The vibrant color scheme emphasizes individuality and adds vitality to the game of golf. Good Grip, and a Great Shot!
- Pistol shaped , designed for a great fit
- It is made water resistant
- It has no slip design technology integrated
- Not the most stylish option
8. Traxion Tour Club Grip
- Taper Control Technology for Torsional Performance
- Spyne Technology enables optimal performance
If you are someone that requires extra stability for making the perfect swings but is on a tight budget, then this grip is just the perfect high-value cheap golf grip you need. One of the most sophisticated swing grip innovations was used to produce the all-new TraxionTM Tour.
The new surface texture, TraxionTM Control, improves feedback and tackiness from the TraxionTM Tour's extremely soft polyurethane outer layer. With added Torsional Performance, which uses a hard rubber core to provide high-performance stability and control.
Taper Control Technology, which increases the size of the lower hand region to assist golfers to decrease tension and enhance clubhead speed, is also included on the Traxion Tour.
- A multi-layer grip that provides all-around performance
- A soft, sticky outer layer delivers exceptional grip
- A tour-inspired shape with little taper
- This can take a bit of time getting used to this
9. MCC PLUS 4 ALIGN SWING GRIP
- Increased stability in every circumstance
- Engineered for a softer feel and positioned strategically for maximum traction
- A soft micro-texture improves grip and comfort
The bigger lower hand design, inspired by the Tour, mimics the sensation of four additional layers of tape for increased grip pressure and power. This hybrid grip has patented ALIGN® Technology, the first with a raised ridge that aids hand alignment to square the clubface and enhances swing consistency.
The red ridge rises when placed on a shaft, allowing for constant hand placement and heightened clubface awareness throughout the swing, which promotes a square clubface at address and impact.
All of this might be consistent with more expensive grips available in the market. However, MCC Plus 4 Align brings all of these features at a fraction of the price as opposed to other grips available on the market making this affordable, cheap and efficient all at the same time.
- Shorter taper promotes less grip pressure
- Provides less hand tension
- Greater fluidity and power throughout the swing
- More costly than other options on the list
10. MCC New Decade® MultiCompound
- An exclusive brushed cotton cord wicks moisture away
- Increased coverage is provided by the pebbled texture
- For responsiveness, a high-performance rubber is used in the lower hand
The MCCTM (New Decade® MultiCompound) is a unique hybrid grip that combines the benefits of both rubber and cord. The MCC features a performance rubber material in the lower hand for ultimate feel and responsiveness, as well as the Golf Pride® exclusive, Brushed Cotton Cord in the upper hand for firm all-weather control.
So, if you are looking for a cheap and affordable grip that works in all weather conditions, look no further as this is the perfect match for you.
- Moisture control technology
- Texture that provides traction
- Rubber coverage for increased functionality
- Relatively a bit on the expensive side
What TO Check In the Best Affordable Golf Grips
All these grips are affordable and fantastic: they're speedy, well-designed, and have a slew of additional features. They prove that the best value golf grips do not have to come at a price. Most expensive and branded golf grips now can cost up to $60 and although the value you receive from them justifies the price, there's no denying that it's a significant investment, particularly when delivery fees are thrown on top.
The problem is, if you do your homework and figure out precisely what you want and need in a grip, you can buy the mid-range or budget affordable golf grip and get 70-90 percent of the same experience as you would with a high-end phone for a fraction of the price.