One of the most important aspects of being a successful golf player is finding the best golf grip, especially with the driver. There are several options in the market, it is, therefore, important for you to narrow down the focus for finding the best golf grip for your driver.
So we have compiled a list of some of the best golf grips for drivers right now. In this list, the most popular and tackiest golf grips will be highlighted that even the best of players relies on.
Additionally, if you are looking for a grip for your irons then we also have a list compiled of the best golf grips for irons as well.
Most golfers, especially beginners, face one of the most popular problems with the choice of the form of grip for their golf clubs. The debate involving driver grip vs. iron grip raises this kind of uncertainty or challenge.
Choosing the right grips for your drivers
If you have the best golf grip for a driver, playing in a golf tournament becomes easy. It tends to make it better and cleaner for the shots. However, the shots can be short or awkward if you do not have the right golf grip for driving. As a result, you would not have the opportunity to gain an upper hand or at least score a better score. So, for your performance, the right golf grip for the driver plays a crucial role. It’s quick to get a golf driver’s grip, but you need to be cautious since there are several unsuitable drivers out there.
There are some things you can consider that will give you mobility and the ability to shoot straight shots as well as hinge your wrists to square your club. Simply put, it can be a grip that is diagonal across the hands. If a suitable grip is not there, then the hand might end up stretching at an unnatural angle which can lead your tendons to be tight and that can be highly uncomfortable.
If you’re looking for a size guide to select a perfect grip, check out our detailed guide on grip sizing.
The 5 best grips for drivers
To be frank, you would certainly have some sort of edge over your rivals if you can pick the best grip for your golf clubs. Especially for the driver where you need extra speed. A natural consequence of a good grip is that it will allow you to do all of this without any complications.
So, beforehand, it is easier to know the details and characteristics. The following analysis will help you determine just the right fit for you.
|Velvet Golf Grip Golf Pride Tour||CHECK PRICE|
|Golf Pride MCC Plus4 MultiCompound Golf Grip||CHECK PRICE|
|Dritac's Winn Dritac Golf Grips||CHECK PRICE|
|Golf Pride Tour Golf Grip Velvet 360||CHECK PRICE|
|Dri-Tac X Golf Grips by Winn||CHECK PRICE|
1. Velvet Golf Grip Golf Pride Tour
- Weather resistance makes it excellent for usage
- The rubber mix tends to make the grip firmer
- Quick swings relieve the hands' tension
- In great strokes, consistent traction aids
Many golfers search for a smooth function of the driver golf club grips. So, this Velvet Golf Grip for Golf Pride Tour is just the right fit. A deep sense of ease arrives with this unique grasp. You ought to get the correct hand grip for a golf driver as it's just about relaxed golfing.
If the driver's grip is up to the mark, the odds of hitting the ideal shot are greater. Therefore, you need a top-class grasp that satisfies all the specifications and can also come with top-notch technology.
A special configuration for keeping a secure grip throughout the tournament should also come with the grip. The soil should also be non-slippery. This is the sole duty of the grip manufacturers to resolve the problem. Right after gripping the golf club driver's handle, golfers would feel improved and immediate traction.
- Every condition grip fits numerous seasons
- Fair rates render any golfer loveable
- More necessary for elite tournaments
2. Golf Pride MCC Plus4 MultiCompound Golf Grip
- For golfers, extensive diameter is a bonus
- It is made better by the hybrid grip
- Lighter touch friction lowers hand strain
- Built-in stabilization guarantees that each stroke is flawless
The Golf Pride MCC Plus4 New Decade MultiCompound Golf Grip is there for you if you are searching for something fresh. If you enjoy colors, this is the right driver for you with golf grip tips. It comes with a color mix that draws focus. With this one, several golf driver grip sizes are available.
For comfortable use, the grip has a polished cotton thread. Sometimes, with ordinary grips, golfers can face difficulty. When taking rounds, grips may turn loose. And there could be moisture as well. But all the things that can bother a golfer are avoided with the help of this grip.
You get maximum traction and control since you have comprehensive coverage. So, the shots are great, and the chances of success doubly increase. So, for the next tournament, this grip might just be what you need for your driver.
- Rubber rope produces good player results
- Suited for multiple climatic environments
- Comes for multiple styles of players of many sizes
- A development defect can occur unexpectedly
3. Dritac's Winn Dritac Golf Grips
- Absorbs shock immediately, allowing perfect strokes
- Less weight (only 49g), easy to bring anywhere at any time
- Texture in the pressure points to change the shot pressure
- Polymer cloth makes it more robust than standard grips
Golf is not an instant game. Completing the rounds requires time, and you have to be pleased with the handle. So, if you want great convenience, Winn Dritac Golf Grips Dritac will be your perfect match. To make the grip anti-slippery, the producers have introduced several distinctive features.
The grip is secure, and with this grip, you can spend time on the course without your gloves. The handle is also immune to water. So, you will use it without a second thought in any of the seasons throughout the year.
You should take this one into consideration if you are searching for the perfect golf club driver grip within your budget. The sensation of cushioning would never let you realize you're wearing a grip. A soft feel in your palms, instead, would make the shots perfect.
- Quick to change after the rounds with clubs
- Suitable for anyone: beginners, professionals or advanced golfers
- Any of the pieces are less robust than expected
4. Golf Pride Tour Golf Grip Velvet 360
- Special designs of the surface ensure a firm grasp
- Consistent traction allows determining the precise shots
- The tight grip of rubber gives trust in keeping the grip
- Moderate weight (50 g) makes it convenient for golfers to bear
All golfers are not the same. Some of them enjoy customizable drivers and the best match for them is this golf pride driver grips. In Hybrid Clubs, this is available as well. This specific piece's style is unique and alluring.
Any improvements in the game are brought on by this 360-degree style. The look is crucial, and it's even helpful in the rounds. Golfers and other consumers may tailor the grips to their specifications. It can make the method easier if you are not acquainted with shaft orientation.
At the same time, as you make the rounds on the track, the rubber mix can have a feeling of warmth. The non-slip function can allow you to tightly maintain the handle in your palm. So, as long as you like, you can play. Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 boosts scores with every stroke, and the compound of rubber blend helps to keep.
- For any kind of customer, high output
- Comes with a professional range of design
- Smaller than most grips, normal style
5. Dri-Tac X Golf Grips by Winn
- Medium firmness which is the secret to achievement
- The core scale is .600, which satisfies the stroke criteria
- Less weight renders it invincible (48g)
- Shock absorbing functionality
The Winn Dri-Tac X Golf Grips are for golfers who want to have a bold look. For particular preferences and use, the grip comes with a tweaked specification. A special presence in the game would be added. Although the design appeal is high the results are just as great.
Besides, for numerous golf courses, the shock absorption feature has rendered it the perfect one. The golfers can feel exceptionally confident in their heads when using the handle. The technology of the polymer grip is not a modern innovation, but its application to the golf driver grip is a special occurrence.
Therefore, this one is the right one for you while you are searching for a slip-resistant grip. As an average person, using it in everyday rounds is not uncommon.
- Soft grip for golfers brings relaxation
- Non-slip efficiency results in stronger strokes
- Not durable for routine use
How to pick the Best Golf Grips for Drivers
Having the driver's golf grip is not a question of chance. In order to get that, you need to get some knowledge and observations. All the future facets of getting the right golf grip for drivers have been explained in the summary here. For drivers and golf driver grip, the examples here may help you know more about proper golf grip. To get the best grip and blaze the round with the finest strokes, follow the instructions above.
See more: Best Golf Grips For Seniors